Wednesday 2 February 2011

Possible Ideas of Print Production

I decided to develop the idea of using an question mark as one of the images in the digipack, adapting from the album cover used by The XX. I would use the same black background with a bold font to make the text more effective. The question mark would then, possibly, have lyrics from the chorus of the song written inside and going round with the shape of the question mark. Below is the image of the sketch I made out to show this idea, alongside with the album cover of The XX's self entitled album to show how I've adapted the idea.


I have created 8 different designs for this by using a different font each time. I will get different opinions from people on what they think is the best and most effective design, and then choose whatever design was most favoured from the audience research. The designs are shown below.


No comments:

Post a Comment